Registration for the international training programme ‘Startup Passion in Baltic Sea Region’ is now open and will last till Aprill 12.
The whole idea of Startup Passion is to bring the knowledge and experience of key players within the business world to young and creative, enterprising students with a passion to succeed.
Students from all Estonian universities and fields of study are welcome to join the programme.
Startup Passion at the Baltic Sea Region is
– An international startup programme where you can develop your ideas further and experiment with them.
– The programme consists of 9 exciting training days with carefully selected cross-border key trainers, coaches, experts, mentors and service providers from Finland, Estonia and Latvia.
o Startup Passion Kickoff, Tallinn 20.-22.4. (3 days) FIND THE FULL PROGRAMME HERE.
o Startup Passion Pit Stop, online 17.5. (1 day)
o Startup Passion Bootcamp, Finland 27.6.-1.7. (5 days)
o The 10 best ideas will proceed to the Startup Passion competition in the Autumn of 2016.
We offer you and your team…
– More passion, more motivation and lots of support to develop your idea into a business model.
– Great and unforgettable moments with entrepreneurially minded and inspiring people.
– If not all, at least a lot of information about entrepreneurship, lean startups, business models and product development, story-telling, pitching and fundraising.
– Tools to move forward in building your startup in customer-centric ways.
– Credit points.
Join us and let the Startup Passion take over you!
Registration form and additional information can be found in our web: