A student project is an event (seminar, training, conference, concert, performance, competition, competition or entertainment event) organized by a student or student organization of Tallinn University, with a clear purpose, time plan, and budget.
- Applications can be submitted by the 15th day of each calendar month!
- Applications can be submitted by students at all levels!
The objective of the project to be submitted must relate to at least one of the following:
- Specialty Development – the project contributes to the popularization of student research, promotes professional engagement and professional activity;
- Speaking with civil society – the project draws attention to current issues and / or problems in society and encourages students to think about important issues in society;
- Maintaining and Promoting Traditions – The project carries national, Tallinn University or student traditions;
- Involvement – students from the University of Tallinn and other members of the University, student associations, student organizations, and other cooperation partners are involved in the project at the Managing and / or Participation level;
- Valuing healthy lifestyles and the natural environment – The project promotes healthy living and behavior and raises awareness of the conservation of the natural environment.
The Student Union in a year supports the student projects in total of 3200 euros.
Applying and Assigning
To apply for a student project grant, the Student Union must submit a draft of the project on the corresponding application form. Applications will be received by the 15th day of each calendar month, bring it to the Student Union’s office S-139 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case of positive financing decision, the applicant will be informed by e-mail, from which the project-related costs are allowed.
The report must be submitted with expense receipts within 30 days of the end date of the project. The grant will be paid out after approval of the report ( retroactively).
Preference will be given to projects that are low in budget and have a reasonable and clear action plan.
If you have aby questions, you can contact: email@example.com