Hey you! Are you an active student who has a vision what the future of Tallinn University Student Union could be?
There are currently on-going elections for the Chairperson of the Student Union board!
The responsibilities of the Chairperson of the Student Union Board are:
- Performing general management of the organization;
- Organizing the work of the Student Union Board and overseeing the personnel;
- The communication, administrative and economic field;
- Student Union’s staff and volunteers training;
- Coordinating the Student Councils’ development;
- Organizing the Student Union’s external relations;
- Coordinating the activities of the student representatives in the University’s Senate and in different student organisations;
- Being a member of the Tallinn University’s collegial body,
- Belonging to the Tallinn University Senate and the general assembly of The Federation of Estonian Student Unions.
Chairperson of the Student Union board is a paid position, € 900 gross per month. Student Union offers its members a number of training opportunities and regularly organises motivational events with its great team. The workplace is located in the Silva building of the university, in the Student Union office.
To apply, you must submit:
- Application form
- Letter of motivation
Application materials must be submitted no later than May 4, 2022 to the office of the Student Union on the first floor of Silva building or electronically to the address email@example.com. All candidates are required to attend the Student Representative Council meeting on May 18, where elections will take place.
PS! A member of the board must be a student of Tallinn University and must not be an active member of any political party. The official working language of the Student Union is Estonian.
For more information about the position, feel free to contact: Kristen Aigro firstname.lastname@example.org